Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

I'm easing back into this blogging thing. Here's something nice and mild to get me started.

I dare you to do the "All About Me" Challenge!

**I've decided to switch this one up a little bit and add some gifs to make it spiffy.

Single or Taken: married

Crushing On: my hubby ...... and these guys

Height: 5' 2"

Favorite Color: Purple

Kids: 2 cats

Snapchat: N/A

Instagram: jodijem

Zodiac Sign:
Aquarius

Last Drank: water. so much water. I've got the Bubons and can't drink enough water. Send ALL THE WATER!

Glasses:

Tattoos: 3

Makeup or No: Sometimes

Cats or Dogs: Love both, but will always have cats.

Evil or Good:

Favorite Sport: tripping on my own feet while standing still

Favorite Animal: Elephants


Weird:


Funny or Nah:


Apple or Samsung:


Batman or Superman:




No comments:

Post a Comment