Pages

Friday, August 12, 2011

How legal blogs lead to sex toys

Earlier today I was busy taking a break from watching the Disney channel and catching up on my blog reading when I came to this post about roadkill... which made me think of the time I saw a freshly killed beaver up close and personal on the side of the road and how suprisingly huge it was... which led me to google beavers to see just how big they actually get (3 ft. long, 15 in. high and up to 66 lbs., according to Beaver Pictures & Facts) when I come across this.

*dramatic breath*

Um... ok. You know, some things just don't need to be made. Seriously. And whoever came up with this idea got it backwards, anyway. The beaver is the thing in which you put the vibe. But back to my original point, some things just do not need to be made. They muck up my brain. Like gum on a shoe. Messy and annoying and now matter how much you try you just can't remove it all. Not that I have a thing against sex toys. To the contrary, I am endlessly entertained *ahem* by the new and different toys that people come up with. Rabbits, I get. The whole F***ing like rabbits thing, makes sense. Butterflies, dragons, sexy winged creatures, fine. I can even get down (haha) with a cute little ladybug. But beavers? WTF is sexy about an over-sized rodent with big teeth, creepy tiny hands, and a weird leathery paddle for a .....tail..... ok, you know what, nevermind...

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, that sounds like an Illinois bill. The original blog, not the...other thing. Although now that I think about...

    ReplyDelete