Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

In which I procrastinate and distract myself with shiny...

Sometimes I sit down to write and I know exactly what I want to write about. Other times I sit here, in front of the computer, feeling like I want to write a book's worth of words and I don't know where to begin. This is one of those times. I sat down to write 3 hours ago. Did I write? No. I had all kinds of ideas floating around in my head, but I couldn't put my thoughts together in a coherent way so I did some virtual window-shopping. Fibro-fog is a bitch. But on the plus size, I mean SIDE, I have fallen madly in love with Holy Clothing. If I could, I would purchase my entire wardrobe from them. Beautiful gypsy-goddess-renaissance-bohemian clothes at really attractive prices AND in real plus sizes, too! None of that "Free Size" crap. You know what I'm talking about. It says "Free Size" or "One Size Fits All" on the tag but you're lucky if you can get it on one limb. So, yeah One size fits all legs, maybe. All that is accomplished by that time waster is making yourself feel miserable. To the thick-skulled, thin-waisted morons who think that a size 10 is an XL, I now bend over and touch my toes so you may kiss my shiny tucas. Also, please help me back up 'cuz I think I just threw my back out.

3 comments:

  1. One of the 3 dresses I bought as potential wedding dresses was a Holy Clothing dress. Turned out to be too revealing in torso and it was sleeveless, which ain't a good look for me at all, so I never wore it. But all 3 dresses combined only cost, like, 1/10 or less of what most bridal dresses cost, so I don't feel too bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I liked the one you went with.
    I just placed my first order so we shall see how they measure up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that Angela looked shtunning in the dress she chose. I am sure it looks better on her then it would on Tim.

    Having taken a peek at the Holy Clothing site I am also amazed at the prices for clothes that seem so well made, I am reserving judgement until I see them on Jodi.

    ReplyDelete