Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

The ABC's of me....

A= Available – Nope, 100% taken

B= Best Friend – Oaky & Googie
C= Cake or pie –   Cupcakes made by Googie or mookies (muffin-cookie-brownie-things) made by Oaky

D= Drink of choice – iced tea

E= Essential item you use everyday – my glasses (at least I should be using them every day but I need a new 
prescription so I don't always wear them... does that make sense?)

F= Favorite color - purple

G= Gummy bears or worms – gummy bears! And I am on the hunt for sugar free gummi bears so if you see any please send them my way!

H= Hometown – Springfield, MA/Enfield, CT

I= Indulgences – chocolate   (sugar-free of course), vampire romance novels, and Days of Our Lives. Don't judge me.

J= January or February - February, it's my birth month.

K= Kids and Names – no human children but my cats are named Willow & Brady

L= Life is incomplete without? - Love

M= Marriage date – um, N/A.

N= Number of siblings – 2 brothers

O= Oranges or apples – depends on the day

P= Phobias or Fears – heights & not being able to breathe

Q= Favorite Quote – I have 3:
 "Be the change you wish to see in the world." ~ Mahatma Gandhi
"Life Shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." ~ Anaïs Nin
Sometimes you wake up. Sometimes the fall kills you. And sometimes, when you fall, you fly.” ~ Neil Gaiman

R= Reason to smile – boyfriend, cats, family, friends, sunshine, pain-free days, rainbows

S= Season – I can't pick, I love and hate things about all 4 seasons.

T= Tag 3 or 4 people - I don't wanna. :-P

U= Unknown fact about me – Can't think of one, I'm pretty much an open book.

V= Vegetable you don't like – brussel sprouts – yuck!

W= Worst habit – smoking, but I have been smoke free since Thanksgiving 2010! WOOT!

X= X-rays – yes, and CT scans and MRIs.... clumsiness + chronic health problems.

Y= Your favorite food – I have to choose?? I'm a foodie, dammit, I can't choose.

Z= Zodiac Sign -

2 comments:

  1. ...I am in a competition with GOOGLE for best friend? What has GOOGLE done for you LATELY?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *hands reading glasses to Oaky* Although I do love Google, good maps & directions.

    ReplyDelete