Pages

Monday, April 18, 2011

30DC - Day 14

Day 14 - A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without.


My Oaky. Here he is wearing his oak leaf necklace I bought for him.

Even when we were apart he was still in my heart. He is the love of my life, my elephant love, my soulmate, best friend and playmate. He inspires me, encourages me, supports me, challenges me, and loves me like no other. Hopefully we'll grow old together, sitting in our matching rocking chairs on a porch somewhere, making stupid jokes and making up songs together. I'm sure he'll start whittling wood with his beloved Swiss Army knife. He'll probably make a little menagerie of wooden animals whom I'll undoubtedly give voice to... even if we have no children sitting at our feet. My partner in life and love, for all time, I love you, Oakheart.

2 comments:

  1. I have never been able to whittle anything much more sophisticated then a pointy stick (but, sidebar: useful in case of vampire). I am pretty happy with our little wooden elephant herd however.
    I am not sure I am actually in love with my Swiss Army knife, but it is certainly handy to have. You are my true love, I can think of nothing better then growing old with you. Wanna race?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, racing means trying to get there sooner - can we hold off on the getting old part? I am, however, down with the sitting on a porch together and playing with the elephants... maybe you could whittle them a nice Banyan tree....

    ReplyDelete