Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

30DC - Day 10

Day 10 - A picture of the person you do the most messed up things with.


My friends (L to R) Sabrina & Cathy - they are just as crazy as I am. Sometimes more. They've been known to prance around town in crazy colored wigs and feather boas - granted, it was Gay Pride Day, but still, most people would take off the rainbow afro wig before going into Friendly's for a burger... just sayin'. *smiles*


Cat & Brina have been together for 10 years. They are crazy about each other and it's beautiful. They have wacky senses of humor, which is probably why we're such good friends. Brina frequently calls me late at night just to let me know what challenge RuPaul is giving his drag queens on his show. Confession: I only watch the show when she calls to tell me about it. But don't tell her that because she'll call me every night to tell me to watch.  And they are the only friends of mine who love kid's movies as much as Oaky & I. Of course, they also enjoy slasher films. Nobody's perfect.  At least they take dressing up seriously.


2 comments:

  1. Is that last picture a still from a slasher film?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL yes, Fairytales From Hell.

    ReplyDelete