Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

30 DC: Day 1

Day 01 - A picture of yourself with fifteen facts

  1. I hate washing dishes.
  2. I didn't get my driver's license until I was 19.
  3. My favorite secret rock-out song is “Mmm-Bop”.
  4. I sing in the car, all the time, and loudly.
  5. I can't stand driving in the city, it makes me want to pull my hair out.
  6. I struggle with anxiety every day.
  7. I like to wear cool socks. You know, like rainbow stripes, polka dots, neat little designs. Makes me feel spiffy.
  8. My favorite color is purple.
  9. I believe in reincarnation.
  10. I have dyed my hair many colors including the natural spectrum of blonde-redhead-brunette-black, blue, several shades of purple, and pink. It is currently fuchsia. I change styles & colors quite often. I call it "Hairapy".
  11. When I was little I wanted to be Wonder Woman. I ran around the house in WW underoos and red rain boots. I even had the lasso, the crown and bracelets that my dad made for me out of cardboard and duct tape. I. WAS. AWESOME.
  12. I am 37 but I get mistaken for a 20-something all the time. (go me!) 
  13. I tripped over my cat today. 
  14. I have lived with chronic pain for years. 
  15. I am addicted to LOL-Cats. *hides in shame*

    2 comments:

    1. You -ARE- my Wonder Woman baby.

      BTW "Hairapy" I think you have your master's thesis right there.

      ReplyDelete
    2. LOL Yes!!! And maybe I'll go to cosmetology school so that when I get licensed (LICSW) I can actually offer hairapy to my clients. You think insurance will cover it?

      ReplyDelete