Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Birthday post for Oaky


Tomorrow is my Oaky's 40th birthday!!! So I just wanted to take this opportunity to say...
I love you more than I ever thought one person could love another. I am so grateful that we are getting another chance at happiness, together. I loved you from the first moment I laid eyes on you 7 years ago, and I've never stopped and I never will. Though we've had a rocky road, it's all been to bring us to where we are now, stronger, wiser, more gentle with ourselves and each other. And I am so damn proud of you for how far you've come and what you have accomplished. You amaze me. You inspire me. You light up my world.
I love you, Kip Jason Rabidou.
Happy birthday, my love.


1 comment:

  1. Your love is the warm water that finds its way down through the cracks in my frozen bits to the bottom. The more I can take in, the higher the ice floats until in melts away in the sun. You give me hope that someday, there will be only the water.

    Thank you Jodi,
    Your the one for me, and I love you.

    ReplyDelete